We love these! A set of 52 activity cards that focus on Calm, Bond, Focus, Play and Puzzle activities.
Developed specifically for dog owners or carers to develop calmness, confidence and connection with their dog in a quick, easy and stress-free format.
Also contains a booklet with additional guidance & levels for each activity.
Provides mental stimulation to satisfy your dog’s cognitive wellbeing and enrichment to relieve stress.
As featured by the RSPCA.
- Scent games – become part of your dog’s #1 activity!
- Enrichment activities – includes easy DIY puzzle feeding activities & provides an appropriate outlet for expressing natural & stress-relieving behaviours.
- Brain games – boosts your dog's confidence and motivation levels.
- Bonding exercises – strengthens your relationship through working together.
- Stealth training – reinforces positive behaviours such as toy sharing, recall, proximity and responsiveness while your dog just thinks you're the most fun person ever.
These cards also give children a constructive and positive way to interact with their dog. We recommend always supervising children and dogs interacting.
What do we love about this item?
- They look and feel really nice to handle, with beautiful illustrations
- They provide a range of enrichment activities broken down into different categories, that provide variety for both you and your dog
- Some games are suitable for children to play with their dog (always under supervision)
- The descriptions give additional information on how to tailor the activities for your dog and how to make activities easier or harder
Lots of good games, some I already knew but it's nice to have them on a card to remind me. The format of having them in cards is great for giving me ideas to keep my puppy busy for the day, i can select the games i want to play and put the rest of the deck away.
There's loads of ideas for training and I learnt some new things which have really improved out recall training.
With the cards being in categories such as calm or bond, it really made me think about how the game will make my puppy behave and if that's appropriate for the time.
This is excellent and would highly recommend.